Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Chocolate Party

Tomorrow is my first Lindt Chocolate Party.  I have invited friends, family, neighbors and moms from co-op.  I've asked them to bring friends, and I've sent reminders.  I have three orders already!
I picked out a chocolate mousse recipe to serve at the party, and my sweet hubby loaded our digital picture frame with a slide show of pictures of Lindt Chocolate- what better way for a techie to show his support!  He also mopped the kitchen floor.

Tomorrow I will clean some more, cook the mousse first thing in the day, and review all my materials so that I can look and sound like I know what I am doing.  I am very excited about this project; it is a new and different kind of home business/party format- the most common response I get is, "There are chocolate parties?"
I do have another party booked for next week.  Response is positive.  And I have resisted the urge to munch on my samples for an entire week...ok, I did eat one, but that was to find out what it was.  It was research, really.

If you happen to be curious about the catalog or becoming a consultant, there is a link in the right side sidebar to take you to my Lindt site.

No comments:

Post a Comment